If you do not have a certificate from the Local Health Insurance Fund, you can pay for the treatment yourself. Our institution can offer your paid rehabilitation and restorative treatment. The length of treatment is determined by the attending physician in agreement with a patient or his/her accompanying person/carer. The patient pays the cost of one day in accordance with the rates specified by the Ministry of Health.
Cost of one day of treatment:
Rehabilitation II — 60,48 Eur;
The price includes:
- Doctor’s consultation and care;
- 4-5 therapeutic treatments per day (2-3 treatments from physiotherapy, occupational therapy, vertical bath, massage underwater massage procedures;
- 2-3 treatments, choosing from physiotherapy, peloidotherapy, therapeutic baths, halotherapy procedures;
- 1-2 specialist consultations, choosing from a psychologist or speech therapist consultations);
- Feeding 3 times a day, choosing from the presented menu;
- Accommodation in a standard room.
Depending on the child’s underlying illnesses, state of health and duration of treatment, the doctor draws up an individual treatment program for each patient.
When arriving with an accompanying person, the following is paid additionally per day:
- For meals: breakfast – 4 euros, lunch – 9 euros, dinner – 5 euros.
- For accommodation of an accompanying person: according to the rates of the selected room (see prices of accommodation and other services).
Before coming to us, be sure to check if there are places available.
More information tel. +370 655 05528 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For arrival times and places available, please call +370 460 40102
On weekdays from 9:00 to 12:00, from 12:30 to 15:00.